Wednesday, May 30, 2007



Introducing a "Sweet Sixteen Diva", my daughter. She made sixteen on May 17, 2007.
This is a picture of her a few minutes before leaving for her sweet sixteen bash.
Making a birthday is a reminder of how quickly time moves. It seems like yesterday when I held her in my arms and rocked her to sleep, now she will be attending driving class and continues to hint about a car. Wow! She is such a blessing in my life (my son also), we share so much, she loves the Lord, respects herself and others, excels in Arts: dance, karate, ballet, drama & academically and she has a smile that lights up the room every time!

What more can I ask for? Honestly, I think Mothers should receive a little recognition on their kids' birthdays. Why? Because I went through 9 months of carrying her, eating heathly, being uncomfortable and 8 hours of pain and then 30 min. of serious labor to get her out of the birthing canal! Push, PUSH, PUSH!! Well, you get the point. How soon we forget. I know we get Mother's Day, but we should also have Birthing Day. Hmmmmm, something to think about.

No comments: