Sunday, December 31, 2006

I am in Business!

Wow, I can't believe it, I have decided to create a blog! A few months ago, I did not know that a "blog" existed, the use or reason to have a blog. So here I am, a blogger. I am also a new business owner so I have decided to post my success with this business on this blog as well as share some valuable tidbits of information to empower business owners to see, create and get everything they want done using vision, goals, commitment & actions. Oh! I am a Business Coach.

Let me back track and give you a little background information. August 29, 2005, I lost everything, special thanks to Hurricane Katrina for that situation. I am a native New Orleanian who evacuated to Austin, Texas one day prior to Hurricane Katrina. One year later, I'm still here. During my time here in Austin, I decided to explore my life's purpose and ambitions. I always dreamed of being a business owner (it is in my blood, my father was self-employed) and now that I have kids, I desired the opportunity to work from home. In New Orleans, I worked in post secondary education in Workforce & Training Development, as an Instructor, Business Advisor and Program Coordinator, so I wanted a way to merge these skills & experiences and continue to work with small business owners and others seeking personal development and then the birth of Soaring to Achievements, Inc. was born in May, 2005. Sometimes a major adversity can lead you to another wonderful path during life's journey. I look at this situation as my chance to show others when you are knocked down, you get back up, doesn't matter the pace, just have the strength of get up!can't believe it, I have decided to create a blog! A few months ago

No comments: